7.14.2013

Max’s dad’s visit

Max’s dad’s visit
written and illustrated by
Loane Chauvineau

This week Max’s dad came to our school. “Yay, Max’s dad is here”, I said.

First Max’s dad showed us pictures of the sun. He showed us a black spot. It looked like a sunflower on the sun.


Secondly he showed us a piece of paper and a marble. The marble was the sun and the piece of paper was the earth. He showed us the life cycle of a star. I felt worried when I thought about the sun exploding.

After that we looked through the telescope. There were four sunspots on the sun. Room 13 came to see in the telescope. Suddenly the bell rang but we still got a chance to see the sun once more. We said goodbye to Max’s dad and Max. We also said thank you. I wish I could see him again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire