7.13.2013

Max’s dad’s visit

Max’s dad’s visit
written and illustrated by
Molly Abbott

Yesterday Max’s dad came to our school. He came with a telescope. It was huge. He came because he likes astronomy and we are working on the solar system.

First he showed us different coloured suns. They were different colours because of different coloured lenses. There was a green one, pink one, blue one and a red one. If you wanted to make the size of the sun you would need four hundred earths.

Then he showed us the telescope. It was so big. I was surprised and excited. The telescope showed the sun but on my turn the sun had moved away so I asked Max’s dad to move the telescope for me so I could see it. I was surprised because it was a yellow sun.

After Ruma 13 and the mums lined up because they wanted to have a turn to look through the telescope. It was hard for Ms. Dorothy and me to look through the telescope because we have glasses.

It was fun because I learned a lot.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire